In fishing, there’s structure and cover, but shade can hold fish as well as either at times. Bass feed easier and more readily in environments where they can ambush prey.
Stetson Blaylock talks how he efficiently breaks down a body of water in the morning as it relates to banks first hit by the sun, and banks that have shade. A topwater is often his choice when targeting low light bass, so we get into boat positioning and casting angles relative to shade lines, and the importance of long casts.
-13 Fishing Envy Black Casting Rod 7’3″ Medium: http://goo.gl/A19ojw
-13 Fishing Concept C Casting Reel: http://goo.gl/ipWYYI
-Livingston Lures Walking Boss: http://goo.gl/vvormj
-Seaguar Kaizen Braided Line Green: http://goo.gl/aNe01E
-Seaguar Sensei Mono: http://goo.gl/L8Ms7Z
Wired2fish is one of the most popular recreational fishing brands in the world. We have an extensive library of freshwater fishing tips, fun fishing videos, fishing tackle reviews and a lot more. We post some of the coolest fishing pictures and videos on our social channels. If you love fishing and are wired2fish like we are, we’d love to have you be a part of our community! #bassfishing #wired2fish #fishing
SUBSCRIBE for more awesome fishing tips! ►► https://goo.gl/44UcI6
• Come Fishing with Us! ►► https://goo.gl/ofGwBq
• Our Most Popular Fishing Tips! ►► https://goo.gl/A0MvJb
• Bass Fishing Videos! ►► https://goo.gl/bnPXPv
• Crappie and Panfish Fishing Videos! ►► https://goo.gl/u3KlQ4
• All our Playlists! ►► https://goo.gl/A7HEkY
• Wear Your Love of Fishing with Pride! ►► https://goo.gl/rlglKF
FOLLOW US HERE AS WELL